Tamarind Leaf Powder
₹99.00 – ₹135.00
INGREDIENTS: Tamarind Leaf, Peanut, Red Chilli, Garlic and Salt
TAMARIND LEAF POWDER / CHINTHAKU PODI
Tamarind leaves are cleaned and dried in shade and are pounded with spices, roasted red chillies peanuts, tamarind, garlic and salt.
- Tamarind leaves are considered to be very effective in easing joint pain and swelling because of their anti-inflammatory properties. It is rich is ascorbic acid, Vitamin C and tartaric acid that help in building your immunity naturally.
- No preservatives or colours are added.
- The podi/powder is homemade, with recipes handed down from generations, we follow utmost hygiene, we also follow GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- All the raw materials are properly cleaned, tested and then used.
- How to consume: Can be eaten with rice and ghee. Mixed with curd forms a tasty chutney can be had with idly, dosa, poori etc., Can also be added to curries to enhance the taste and texture.
Tamarind Leaves, Sesame Seeds, Dry Red Chillies, Salt, Garlic Cloves
Rs. 99 for 80 grams
100 Grams, 80 Grams