Maagai – Mango, Fenugreek and Mustard Pickle
₹149.00 – ₹269.00
INGREDIENTS : Dried Mango, Hing, Turmeric, Spices, Salt and oil
Mango pickle with fenugreek and mustard powder – MAAGAI
MAAGAI one of the most tricky and tiresome pickle to make. Select Jallal mangoes are cleaned and then the skin is pealed and cut into long chunks of mango and marinated in turmeric and salt and left overnight, the next day the liquid is squeezed out and the mango pieces are dried and the process is repeated for one more time, the liquid is collected and stored. Once the desired crispness in the mango pieces has been reached the same are pickled in specially pounded chilly powder, a little mustard powder, spices, salt and branded gingerly oil.
- Select, best variety Jallal mangoes are used at the right time, the mangoes are not ripe or under grown.
- The dried mango chunks are pickled in specially pounded chilly powder, spices, turmeric, salt a branded best quality Gingerly Oil.
- Zero Preservatives and Zero Colours used, hence in the first few days of making the pickle one would find a dash salt extra, as this acts as a natural preservative, but once the mangoes in the pickle get marinated the salt levels get adjusted.
- The pickle is homemade, with recipes handed down from generations, we follow utmost hygiene, we also follow GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- All the raw materials are properly cleaned, tested and then used.
- A time-tested recipe and a quality pickle from the house of THE PICKLE STORY.
500 Grams, 250 Grams, 200 Grams (Glass Jar)