Mashed Mango with Garlic Pickle – Udikkina Thokku
₹149.00 – ₹269.00
INGREDIENTS : Mashed Mango, Garlic, Spices, Salt and oil
BOILED/MASHED MANGO PICKLE WITH GARLIC PASTE – UDIKKINA THOKKU
UDIKKINA means boiled and THOKKU means pickle – so basically it is a boiled mango pickle, made famous by Master Chef Kunal Kapoor as MASHED MANGO PICKLE. Fine variety of “Jallal” mangoes are used, after thoroughly washing the mangoes the skin is removed and the mango is cut into chunks and then boiled and cooled. Then the mango paste is pickled using specially pounded chilly powder, garlic paste, spices, turmeric, salt and branded gingerly oil.
- Select, best variety Jallal mangoes are used at the right time, the mangoes are not ripe or under grown.
- The boiled mango paste is pickled in specially pounded chilly powder, spices, turmeric, salt a branded best quality Gingerly Oil.
- Zero Preservatives and Zero Colours used, hence in the first few days of making the pickle one would find a dash salt extra, as this acts as a natural preservative, but once the mangoes in the pickle get marinated the salt levels get adjusted.
- The pickle is homemade, with recipes handed down from generations, we follow utmost hygiene, we also follow GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- All the raw materials are properly cleaned, tested and then used.
- A time-tested recipe and a quality pickle from the house of THE PICKLE STORY.
Mango- Garlic Paste pickle
Rs.129 for 250 grams
Rs.229 for 500 grams
500 Grams, 250 Grams, 200 Grams (Glass Jar)